Nata Sample Papers
Original question papers of Nata Exam previous years
There are two papers in Nata Test of 200 marks.
The Exam Pattern is as follows:
|Parts||Type of Questions||Marks|
Part I – Aesthetic Sensitivity (1 hour)
40 Questions = 100 marks
Part II – Drawing Test (2 Hours)
3 Question = 100 marks (no choice is provided)
Previous 5 -6 years Papers of Nata 2012 , 2011 , 2010 ,2009 etc , Sample questions , Frequently asked questions in nata
Both the papers are are on same day with a 15 minutes gap
What question comes in Drawing Paper of Nata – 3 questions in drawing paper
- 2 D compositions 25 marks
- 3 D compositions 25 marks
- Memory Drawing - 50 marks
Q1. You are provided with 2 circles , 1 Traingle , 4 Squares . Make a intersting composition with the given shapes and colour it with 3 colours of your choice . use the space provided -25 marks
Q2. You are provided with 2 prism and 2 prymid make a stable composition with the effect of light and shade . Assume the light is falling on objects from right hand side . use the space provided
Q3. Your height has been reduced to 6 cms and you are standing inside a ladies purse . Draw what you see from your position .
Q1. With the profile of Aqutic animals draw a composition .Use 3 colours of your choice . -25 marks
Q2. With the help of 6 Cylinders make a stable and intresting 3 D composition in form of a building . Show the effect of Light and shadow 25 marks
Q3. You are on a gaint wheel inside a fair . Draw the veiw from your position – 50 marks
Q1. Draw a interesting composition with the help of basic geometrical shapes . You can use shapes more than once . Colour it with 4 Colours of your choice .
Q2. With the help of number of cubes interlocked make a interesting composition in form of Arch or a Opening . The cubes can be opaque or transparent . Show the effect of light and shadow.
Q3. You have gone to a doctors chamber . As soon as you enter the chamber the doctor leaves his for 5 minutes .Draw what you see in those 5 minutes . Suppose you are sitting on a chair in front of doctors table . 50 Marks
Q1. With the help of 1 Rectangle and 1 circle make a logo for Indian Hockey team .Use three colours of your choice
Q2. Make a stable 3 D composition with help of 2 bricks , 2 Stone , and 2 wooden logs of same size . Show the effect of light falling from left hand size .
Q3. Your height has been reduced to 5 cm and you are standing on a news paper on a table kept inside a room. Draw the veiw from your position .
Q1. With the help of Zic zac lines make a composition to show confusion . Use 3 colours
Q2. 1 computer ,2 books, 1 glass of water , and your grandfather reading glasses are kept on a table .Draw the stable comosition witht he effect of light .
Q3. You are a leg umpire in a cricket match played in a stadium .Draw the veiw of match from your position .
Q1. With the help of squares and circles make a flooring patttern for a 5 star hotel lobby . Use primary colours only – 25 marks
Q2. With the help of utensils make a stable 3d composition .Show the effect of light . 25 marks
Q3. You are sitting in third row of a auditorium and a dancer is performing on the stage . A spot light is faling on the dancer . Draw the veiw . 50 marks
How to score good marks in Nata . or how to attempt questions , Points to be kept in mind while Preparing or Giving nata exams .
- Both papers are equally important so prepare well .
- Time management is very important in both papers .
- Read the questions very carefully and understand what exactly is asked in the questions.
- Lots of practice for both papers.
- 60 seconds max for one question in on line exams . So students should be well prepared other wise 60 seconds are only wasted in reading the questions only . Questions once gone are never repeated again .
- Answer all questions as there is no negative marking in nata exams .
- If you don’t get correct answer you can choose the nearest answer .
- Try to save time while answering the online questions as it will give you more marks .
- For Drawing part answer all the question . Instead of putting all your efforts on one question you should try to give equal time to all questions . Answering all question gives you more marks .
- Select colours from colour theory ie Primary , Secondary or Contrast colours .
- Dont make light sketches as during scanning the papers the light lines or shading fades away.
- Practice sketches with free hand it saves time .
- Dont use too much of rubber during exams it wastes time .
- Sharpen your pencils in advance .
- Dont waste time looking into others paper as all the students at centre gets different questions.
1. Theory paper - 1 hour .On line exams – 100 marks .
2. Drawing Paper - 2 Hours – 100 marks
Nata Study Centre New Delhi , Nata coaching in Gurgaon ,No.1 coaching centre in india , best results in India , new delhi ,Gurgaon, gurgaon, delhi , provides best Nata Coaching Classes, Nata classes, Nata coaching, Nata, nata, B.Arch Exam Coaching, JEE jee B Arch Coaching Classes, Nata Exam Preparation, Architecture Entrance Coaching. Nata forms , nata question papers, nata 2014, JEE B.Arch Coaching in Gurgaon, AIEEE B.Arch Coaching in Gurgaon , Architecture coaching in Gurgaon